In 1838 a tithe map was produced showing Heysham Parish at that date with a ‘schedule’ of owners and occupiers of property and the amount of tithe due. A small section of that map showing Heysham village (Low Heysham) is reproduced here. St Peter’s Church is left centre and Greese Cottage slightly right of centre towards the top..
This is an invaluable source of information about places , people and buildings in early 19th century. Heysham.