Vacancy - Heysham Heritage Centre:
We particularly need volunteers to help with any of the following:
- meeting visitors, answering queries about Heysham and its history, and showing visitors around the Centre and Cottage
- helping visitors learn more about the Heritage Centre history and the traditional skills used in the original build and restoration of the Centre and Cottage
- operating the Heritage Centre shop
- maintaining the small cottage garden
- publicising the Centre and the work of Heysham Heritage Association
Training is provided if required.
We are also keen to hear from anyone that may offer skills or knowledge such as local history, art, research or suggestions for publications.
The work of Heysham Heritage Association in operating the Heritage Centre means that there are ideal opportunities for students or anyone interested in a career in history, construction / heritage construction, architecture, archive management, marketing, or retail operations. Voluntary work can enhance your CV and we can help.
Read what visitors to the Heritage Centre said.